Drawing showing the construction status of the U. S. Capital Building in 1814 after being burned by the British. Click to enlarge.
Lineagekeeper Daily News
Click to read
Articles By Calendar Date
Comments DisabledDue to an inordinate increase in Spam, the comments function has been disabled.
- lineagekeeper on A Dictionary of English and Welsh Surnames
- Lisa Nap on A Dictionary of English and Welsh Surnames
- Friday Finds – 07/12/13 on The Lives of the Governors of New Plymouth
- Friday Finds – 08/24/12 on FamilySearch Wiki ~ Research Logs
- Friday Finds – 10/05/12 on A Story of Ancestral Serendipity of a Sort
- Friday Finds–01/25/13 on Using Asana in Genealogy
- The Banana Massacre (1928) 6 December 2013In December 1928, after a month-long strike to secure better working conditions, United Fruit Company workers from the Colombian town of Ciénaga gathered with their families in the town square to hear a scheduled gubernatorial address. Instead of words they were met with bullets fired by government troops. An unknown number died that day. The government took […]
- The Banana Massacre (1928) 6 December 2013