From one of our ancestors favorite stories.
Lineagekeeper Daily News
Click to read
Articles By Calendar Date
Comments DisabledDue to an inordinate increase in Spam, the comments function has been disabled.
- lineagekeeper on A Dictionary of English and Welsh Surnames
- Lisa Nap on A Dictionary of English and Welsh Surnames
- Friday Finds – 07/12/13 on The Lives of the Governors of New Plymouth
- Friday Finds – 08/24/12 on FamilySearch Wiki ~ Research Logs
- Friday Finds – 10/05/12 on A Story of Ancestral Serendipity of a Sort
- Friday Finds–01/25/13 on Using Asana in Genealogy
- Barney Clark Receives World's First Permanent Artificial Heart (1982) 2 December 2013In the late 1940s, doctors at the Yale School of Medicine used parts from an Erector Set to build the first artificial heart pump. The device bypassed the heart of a dog for more than an hour. However, an artificial heart would not be implanted in a human until decades later. Barney Clark, a Seattle dentist with congestive heart failure, was the first recipi […]
- Barney Clark Receives World's First Permanent Artificial Heart (1982) 2 December 2013