Descendants of the early residents of Wales have spread far and wide around the world. The truth of this statement is proven in the number of Welsh Societies around the world.
Lineagekeeper Daily News
Click to read
Articles By Calendar Date
Comments DisabledDue to an inordinate increase in Spam, the comments function has been disabled.
- lineagekeeper on A Dictionary of English and Welsh Surnames
- Lisa Nap on A Dictionary of English and Welsh Surnames
- Friday Finds – 07/12/13 on The Lives of the Governors of New Plymouth
- Friday Finds – 08/24/12 on FamilySearch Wiki ~ Research Logs
- Friday Finds – 10/05/12 on A Story of Ancestral Serendipity of a Sort
- Friday Finds–01/25/13 on Using Asana in Genealogy
- The Taman Shud Case: Mystery Man Found Dead on Somerton Beach (1948) 1 December 2013On the night of November 30, 1948, passersby on Australia's Somerton Beach saw a man they believed to be drunk or sleeping. The next day, the mystery man was determined to be dead, which opened the still unsolved Taman Shud Case. The dead man has never been identified. Though investigators promptly searched the body and found normal things like chewing […]
- The Taman Shud Case: Mystery Man Found Dead on Somerton Beach (1948) 1 December 2013