1900 - Abt 1950 (49 years)
||Robert Nicholas Murchie Bennett |
||3 Jun 1900
||Alpine, Utah, Utah 
||Canyon Creek, Morgan, Utah 
- Daniel M. Murchie, 69, born in Scotland, married 52 years. Annie Murchie, 69, born in Scotland, married 52 years. Elizabeth Murchie, 25, born in Utah. Christina Murchie, 5, granddaughter, born in Utah. Robert M. Bennett, 9, grandson, born in Utah.
||, , Utah 
- Name: Robert Nicklas Bennett
Birth Date: 3 Jun 1900
Birth Place: Alpine, Utah
Father: Charles Wellington Bennett
Mother: Anna B M Shull
Military Service Year: 1918
||Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah 
- Harry Shull, 35, laborer, born in Illinois. Anna B. Shull, 39, born in Utah. Robert Bennett, 19, laborer in coal yard, born in Utah.
||Precinct 9, Ada, Idaho 
- Robert N. Bennett, 40, born in Utah, last lived in Salt Lake City, Utah. This location is a Veterans Administration Facility.
- Donated body to medical college.
||24 Feb 2014 |
||Charles Wellington Bennett, b. 5 Sep 1879, American Fork, Utah, Utah , d. 5 Jul 1901, Drowned, Snake River, Idaho (Age 21 years) |
||Anna Belle Murchie Miller, b. 17 Dec 1882, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah , d. 15 Dec 1940, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah (Age 57 years) |
||31 Jul 1899
||Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah
|Born - 3 Jun 1900 - Alpine, Utah, Utah
|Census - 1910 - Canyon Creek, Morgan, Utah
|Military - 1918 - , , Utah
|Census - 1920 - Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah
|Census - 1940 - Precinct 9, Ada, Idaho
|| : Address
: Not Set
- [S1861047] Utah Births and Christenings, 1892 - 1941, State of Utah, ( http://pilot.familysearch.org).
Name: «b»Robert Nichlas Bennet«/b»
Birth Date: 03 Jun 1900
Birthplace: , Utah, Utah
Father's Name: William Bennet
Mother's Name: Annie Bennet
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C74679-9
System Origin: Utah-EASy
Source Film Number: 485244
Reference Number: 529
Collection: Utah Births and Christenings, 1892-1941
- [S1857951] Utah, Morgan, Canyon Creek - 1910 - Federal Census, Utah, Morgan, Canyon Creek, (www.ancestry.com).
- [S1861335] Utah Military Records, 1861 - 1970, Department of Administrative Services., (www.ancestry.com).
- [S1856932] Utah, Salt Lake, Salt Lake City - 1920 - Federal Census, Utah, Salt Lake, Salt Lake City, (www.ancestry.com).
- [S1861978] Idaho, Ada, Precinct 9 - 1940 - Federal Census, Precinct 9, Ada, Idaho, (familysearch.org).