||James Howard |
||18 Jan 1728
||Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts
||31 Jan 2008 |
||James Howard, b. 26 Jan 1689, Bridgewater, Plymouth, Massachusetts , d. 9 May 1749, Jamaica, West Indies |
||Sarah Billington, b. 13 Dec 1702, Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts , d. 27 Dec 1748, Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts |
||3 May 1723
||Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
- [S468] Plymouth Massachusetts Vital Records, Plymouth (Massachusetts) Town Clerk, (Salt Lake City : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1965), 14:40 (Reliability: 3).
James Howard to Sarah Billington May 3, 1723
- [S7686] Billington John 5 generations Mayflower families in progress, Harriet Woodbury Hodge, (Plymouth, Mass. : General Society of Mayflower Descendants, c1988), 72 (Reliability: 3).
- [S401] Genealogical register of Plymouth families, William T. Davis, (Baltimore : Genealogical Publishing, 1977), 147 (Reliability: 3).
JAMES [HOWARD], Bridgewater, son of above, m., 1710, Elizabeth Wallis, and had Mercy, 1714; Huldah, 1716. He removed to Plymouth, and m., 2d, 1723, Sarah Billington, and had John, 1724; Mary, 1726, m. Thomas Pitts; James, 1728; Francis, 1731; Sarah, 1734, m. Joseph Tribble; William, 1742. He prob. m., 3d, 1747, Thankful Branch, and had Thomas, 1747, m. Ruth, d. of John Holmes.
- [S407] Massachusetts, Plymouth, Plymouth - Vital Records to 1850, Lee Douglas van Antwerp (Main Author), Ruth Wilder Sherman (Added Author), (Camden, Me. : Picton Press, c1993), 93, 178 (Reliability: 3).
Marriages solemnized by Mr. Little of Plimouth in the year 1722. James Howard to Sarah Billington May 3, 1723.
Marriage Intentions, 22 Dec 1722: James Howard a stranger published to Sarah Billenten.
- [S12760] Howard - The descendants of John Howard of Bridgewater, Massachusetts, Heman Howard, (Ann Arbor : University Microfilms International, 1985), Film #6060617. Book # 929.273 H831hh., 11 (Reliability: 3).
James Howard married 2nd, Sarah Billington of Plymouth, May 3, 1723.