1843 - Yes, date unknown
||Peter C. Yost |
||, , Ohio 
||Miami, Clermont, Ohio 
- Isaac L. Yost, 47, turner of goods, property $1000, born in Massachusetts. Phebe Yost, 40, born in Ohio. James Yost, 18, turner of goods, born in Ohio. Peter C. Yost, 16, born in Ohio. Isaac Yost, 13, born in Ohio. Benjamin Yost, 12, born in Ohio. Mary E. Yost, 10, born in Ohio. Ann Yost, 8, born in Ohio. William Yost, 6, born in Ohio. Watson D. Yost, 3, born in Ohio.
||Saint Louis, Saint Louis, Missouri 
- Peter C. Yost, 33, city weigher, property $300, born in Ohio.
||Yes, date unknown
||26 Jan 2004 |
||Isaac Yost, b. 1802, Curtisville, Plymouth, Massachusetts , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Phoebe Mulford, b. 7 Feb 1810, , , Ohio , d. Yes, date unknown |
||23 Sep 1830
||, , Ohio 
- [S794] Ohio, Clermont, Miami - 1850 - Federal Census, Ohio, Clermont, Miami, (www.ancestry.com).
- [S796] Missouri, Saint Louis, Saint Louis - 1870 - Federal Census, Missouri, Saint Louis, Saint Louis, (www.ancestry.com).
- [S884] Mulford Family Bibles - Wahlbom, Jeannette Mulford. Wahlbom - owner, (First entry was in 1752. Entries transcribed by Jeannette Mulford Wahlbom. Copy in possession of Lee Drew), Isaac and Phebe Yoast were married September 23, 1830. (Reliability: 3).