1871 - 1894 (23 years)
||Hattie May Drew |
||10 Feb 1871
||Bostwick's Bar, Calaveras, California 
||Angels Camp, Calaveras, California 
- D.L. Drew, male, 46, born in Massachusetts, miner. Ellen Drew, 30, born in South Carolina, keeping house. Hattie Drew, 9, born in California. Solon Drew, 7, born in California. Nettie Drew, 5, born in California. Lurie Drew, 2, born in California.
||San Andreas, Calaveras, California
- SecA Row27 Gr05 TURNER, Hattie
||5 Apr 1894
||, , California 
- (Medical):See attached sources.
||24 May 2003 |
||David Lewis Drew, b. 2 Aug 1834, Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts , d. 23 Oct 1903, Copperopolis, Calaveras, California (Age 69 years) |
||Helen Mary Farrar, b. 6 May 1851, , Lexington, South Carolina , d. 12 Sep 1912, Copperopolis, Calaveras, California (Age 61 years) |
||21 Dec 1869
||, Calaveras, California [3, 4]
||Herbert Colfax Turner, b. 29 Dec 1865, Sonora, Tuolumne, California , d. 14 Jan 1947, , Colusa, California (Age 81 years) |
||4 Feb 1891
||Copperopolis, Calaveras, California
| ||1. Hazel May Turner, b. 17 Apr 1892, Belmont, San Mateo, California , d. 19 Jul 1971, San Mateo, San Mateo, California (Age 79 years)|
| ||2. William David Turner, b. 26 Mar 1894, Belmont, San Mateo, California , d. 2 Jun 1894, , , California (Age 0 years)|
||10 Nov 2001 |
|Born - 10 Feb 1871 - Bostwick's Bar, Calaveras, California
|Census - 1880 - Angels Camp, Calaveras, California
|Married - 4 Feb 1891 - Copperopolis, Calaveras, California
|Buried - Apr 1894 - San Andreas, Calaveras, California
|Died - 5 Apr 1894 - , , California
|| : Address
: Not Set
- [S637] Letter - from Hattie Morgue to Aleta Drew 1962 - 1975, Hattie Morgue, (1962 - 1975. All of the letters are in the posession of Lee Drew).
- [S569] California, Calaveras, Angels Camp - 1880 Census, United States. Census Office. 10th census, (Washington : National Archives and Records Service, [19--]).
- [S511] California, Calaveras County - 1869 - David Lewis Drew & Helen Farrar Marriage Certificate, State of California. County of Calaveras., (1869, certificate in possession of Lee R. Drew), Book B, page 355 (Reliability: 4).
David L. Drew to Hellen M. Farrar, State of California, County of Calaveras.
Mr. David L. Drew of Calaveras County and State aforesaid, and Miss Hellen M. Farrar of same county are under and by virtue of this Marriage License, allowed to be United in the Holy Bonds of Matrimony.
Witness my Hand to the Seal of the County, this 20th day of Dec. 1869. J. A. Foster, Clerk, by N. O. Norcross Depy Clerk.
On the same page of the record:
State of California
County of Calaveras
This certifies that December 21 1869, I have this day united in marriage Mr. D. L. Drew and Miss Helen M. Farrar both of this County.
Signed: W. N. Campbell, Minister of the Gospel.
Marriage license of David L. Drew and Helen M. Farrar
- [S1021] California, Calaveras, Vital Records Index - Marriages 1854 - 1905, Calaveras County (California) County Recorder, (Salt Lake City : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1981. Film #1302999).