||Thomas I. Bennett |
||8 May 1846
||, Warren, Ohio
||Turtle Creek, Warren, Ohio 
||Wolf River Township, Doniphan, Kansas 
||Killed By Indians
||21 Feb 2005 |
||Abraham Bennett, Reverand, State Senator and Representative, b. 10 Mar 1819, Lebanon, Warren, Ohio , d. 11 Mar 1906, Troy, Doniphan, Kansas (Age 87 years) |
||Rachel Anderson, b. 3 Dec 1822, Marion, Hancock, Ohio , d. 21 Dec 1893, Norway, Doniphan, Kansas (Age 71 years) |
||30 Jun 1839
||, Warren, Ohio [3, 4, 5]
- [S201] Ohio, Warren, Turtle Creek Township - 1850 - Federal Census, Ohio, Warren, Turtlecreek Township, (www.ancestry.com), Thomas Bennett, 4, born in Ohio (Reliability: 3).
- [S200] Kansas, Doniphan, Wolf River - 1860 - Federal Census, Kansas, Doniphan, Wolf River Township, (www.ancestry.com), Thos Bennett, 14, born in Ohio (Reliability: 3).
- [S97] Ohio Marriage Records, 1803 - 1924, Ohio Probate Court (Warren County), (Salt Lake City : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1964. Films #964266 - 964274).
- [S165] Ohio Warren County Probate Court, Ohio Probate Court (Warren County), (Salt Lake City : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1964 Film #0384262), Vol 2, Marriage Record, Abram Bennett - Rachel Anderson, 29 Jun 1839 (Reliability: 4).
- [S183] Ohio - Vital records - DAR, Daughters of the American Revolution (Ohio), (Salt Lake City : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1970 Film #859790), Abram Bennett & Rachel Anderson marriage record (Reliability: 4).