| 1851 - 1905|
||22 Feb 1851
||, Ligonier, Pennsylvania
||Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania 
- S. B. McCormick, 43, Com. School Teacher, real estate $1200, property $300, born in Pennsylvania. Eliza McCormick, 35, born in Pennsylvania. Lenora McCormick, 11, born in Pennsylvania. Winfield S. McCormick, 9, born in Pennsylvania. Anna M. McCormick, 5, born in Pennsylvania. Ian C. McCormick, 1, born in Pennsylvania.
||Turlock, Stanislaus, California 
- Winfield S. McCormick, 27, farmer, born in Pennsylvania. Francis L. Kemp, 45, farmer, born in Pennsylvania. Samuel B. McCormick, 62, school teacher, born in Pennsylvania. Anthony Cook, 34, farm laborer, born in Bavaria. Daniel Marten, 28, farm laborer, born in Scotland. John Norton, 37, farm laborer, born in Itay.
||1 Apr 1905
||San Francisco, San Francisco, California
||20 Jun 2004 |
||Julia Elizabeth Farrar, b. 10 Apr 1855, Walworth, Walworth, Wisconsin , d. 27 Oct 1893, San Francisco, San Francisco, California |
||25 Apr 1881
||Modesto, Stanislaus, California [3, 4]
| ||1. Daisy M. McCormick, b. 19 Jan 1882, Oakdale, Stanislaus, California , d. 21 Jan 1937, San Francisco, San Francisco, California |
|>||2. Scott Dibert McCormick, b. 24 Jun 1883, Oakdale, Stanislaus, California , d. 28 Dec 1958, Stockton, San Joaquin, California |
| ||3. Lottie McCormick, b. 26 Jul 1884, Oakdale, Stanislaus, California , d. 12 Apr 1926, Eldridge, Sonoma, California |
||21 Feb 2005 |
- [S986] Pennsylvania, Cambria, Johnstown - 1860 - Federal Census, Pennsylvania, Cambria, Johnstown, (www.ancestry.com).
- [S908] California, Stanislaus, Turlock - 1880 Federal Census, United States. Census Office. 10th census, 1880, (Washington : National Archives and Records Service, [19--]), Winfield S. McCormick, 27, PA, National Archives Film T9-0084, Page 304D (Reliability: 4).
- [S922] Pennsylvania, Cambria, Johnstown - Cambria Tribune, ((Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania)), 2 Jun 1881 (Thursday), Married on the 25th of April at the M.E. Parsonage in Modesto, California by Rev. C.E. Rich, Mr. Winfield S. McCormick and Miss Julia Gardner all of Stanislaus County. (Reliability: 3).
- [S923] California, Stanislaus - Vital records, Daughters of the American Revolution (California). Genealogical Record Committee, (Salt Lake City : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1970, FHL US/CAN Film 844450), McCormick, Winfield S., 30, Turlock, b. Penn., Gardner, Julia, 24, Turlock, b. Wis., 1881 Apr. 25 at Modesto by Chas. E. Rich, Pr M.E. Ch., Witnesses: Margaret Carmichael & Chas. Henry, Stanislaus Co. (Reliability: 3).