| 1811 - 1852|
||1 Nov 1811
||Greenfield, Lanarkshire, Scotland
- Margaret's birth is also mentioned as being 1 Nov 1811. 
||Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England 
- Margaret Logie was born on the 1st of November, 1811, at Greenfield, Scotland, and died in 1852 at Cheltenham, Gloustershire, England. She married Andrew Walker at Colombo, Ceylon on the 1st of November, 1827. It may be conjectured that Margaret travelled with Major William and Anne (Smith) Logie to Ceylon on the Minerva, possibly to take care of the expected baby (Barbara), and married Andrew on her 16th birthday when she legally became of age. William and Anne were in Ceylon from 1825 to 1828. Although Margaret and Andrew did not return with her family on the Morning Star (they were not on the passenger list), they did return since their son, Andrew George Walker, was born in Edinburgh in 1839, and father Andrew was a civil servant in Edinburgh when he died on the 18th of August, 1876. Margaret died in England. They had 10 children. 
||29 May 2006 |
||William Logie, b. 12 Nov 1781, Fochabers, Morayshire, Scotland , d. 17 Jun 1853, Kingston, Ontario, Canada |
||Mary McNair, b. 13 Jul 1784, Of, Skelmorlie, , Scotland , d. 2 Aug 1818 |
||16 Mar 1808
||Skelmorlie, Ayrshire, Scotland
||"Glenlogie" home of Major William Logie|
||Andrew Walker, d. 18 Aug 1876, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland  |
| ||1. William Walker, b. 1829, d. 1852|
| ||2. James Walker, b. 1830, d. 1832|
| ||3. Agnes Walker, b. 1832, d. 1838|
| ||4. Mary Walker, b. 1833, d. 1833|
| ||5. Anne Walker, b. 1836, d. 1837|
| ||6. Andrew George Walker, b. 24 Nov 1839, Edinburgh, Midlothian, Scotland , d. 1872|
| ||7. Jane Walker, b. Abt 1841|
| ||8. Margaret Walker, b. 1843, d. 1848|
| ||9. Katherine Barbara Walker, b. 1845, d. 8 Jan 1881, Rome, , Lazio, Italy |
| ||10. Margaret Logie Walker, b. 1852|
||27 Mar 2006 |
- [S7562] E-mail from Robert Huggard to Lee Drew , (email@example.com), 16 Mar 2006.
- [S7565] Family Records of Major William Logie, Robert Huggard, 27 Mar 2006.
Margaret Logie Walker died in 1852 in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England.
- [S7562] E-mail from Robert Huggard to Lee Drew , (firstname.lastname@example.org), 27 Mar 2006.
- [S7562] E-mail from Robert Huggard to Lee Drew , (email@example.com), 16 Nov 2006.