1825 - 1838
||Barbara Logie |
||31 Jul 1825
||At Sea 
- Barbara was born on the troop ship 'Minerva' on the way to Ceylon.
||Cataraqui Cemetery, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- CATARAQUI CEMETERY, KINGSTON, ONTARIO
LOT 126 – SECTION N
WILLIAM AND ANNE LOGIE
DIED JANUARY 4 1838
AGED 12 YEARS
||4 Jan 1838
||Kingston, Ontario, Canada
||26 Mar 2006 |
||William Logie, b. 12 Nov 1781, Fochabers, Morayshire, Scotland , d. 17 Jun 1853, Kingston, Ontario, Canada |
||Anne Smith, b. 30 Mar 1784, Gamrie, Banff, Scotland , d. 10 Mar 1868, Kingston, Ontario, Canada |
||2 Feb 1822
||Banff, Banffshire, Scotland 
- Feb 2nd 1882. Loggie and Smith. Captain William Loggie in the Parish of Nairn & Ann Smith in this Parish were contracted in order to marriage & after regular proclamations were married Feb 22nd. Banff, Banffshire, Scotland.
- [S547] Letter - from Robert Huggard to Lee Drew - 3 May 2003, Robert Huggard, (3 May 2003).
- [S7562] E-mail from Robert Huggard to Lee Drew , (firstname.lastname@example.org), 16 Mar 2006.