1859 - 1869 (10 years)
||Silas James Logie |
||14 Mar 1859
||Wallsburg, Wasatch, Utah
||Lake City, Utah, Utah 
- Chas Lougie, 30, laborer, property $100, born in England. Rosa Lougie, 23, born in England. Anna Lougie, 6, born in Australia. Chas Lougie, 3, born in Utah. Silas Lougie, 1, born in Utah.
||3 Sep 1869
||American Fork, Utah, Utah
- Died of caused incident to age, Thursday at 4:00 p.m. at the home of a daughter Mrs. R. B. Gore, 1129 Roosevelt Ave., Salt Lake City, Utah.
||13 Oct 2004 |
||Charles Joseph Gordon Logie, b. 15 Oct 1829, Chelsea, Middlesex, England , d. 12 Jul 1903, American Fork, Utah, Utah (Age 73 years) |
||Rosa Clara Friedlander, b. 16 Jan 1837, St. Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands, England , d. 15 Jun 1913, American Fork, Utah, Utah (Age 76 years) |
||24 May 1853
||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia [2, 3]
- [S471] Utah, Utah, Lake City - 1860 - Federal Census, Utah, Utah, Lake City, (www.ancestry.com).
- [S297] Logie, Charles - Life History, Laura Clara Logie Timpson, (American Fork, Utah: 1953 [Private publication for family members]).
- [S42] Australia, New South Wales, Sydney - 1853 - Logie Freedlander marriage, Australia, New South Wales, Presbyterian Marriages, (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, May 1853. Certificate in possession of Lee R. Drew.).